AL's broadcast class produces Lynx TV, a monthly magazine journalism show that shares school and community events.
- Show 1 - Air Date: October 29th, 2010
- Show 2 - Air Date: December 20th, 2010
- Show 3 - Air Date: February 11th, 2011
- Show 4 - Air Date: April 1st, 2011
- Show 5 - Air Date: May 13th, 2011 (Senior Show!)
- Show 2 - Air Date: February 8th, 2010
- Show 3 - Air Date: March 15th, 2010
- Show 4 - Air Date: April 19th, 2010
An updated version of Adobe Flash Player is required to view Lynx TV online. You may download it FREE from Adobe.com.
* NOTE: The link will open a Lynx TV episode on vimeo.com. If viewing from a school computer, click "Continue" on the warning screen and you will be redirected to the show (viewing Lynx TV is not a violation of acceptible school computer use).
Web Contact: Mindi Richardson
Contact Abraham Lincoln High School: Phone (712) 328-6481 • Fax: (712) 328-6485
1205 Bonham Ave., Council Bluffs IA 51503
The Council Bluffs Community School District does not discriminate on the basis of race,
national origin, creed, age, sex, marital status,
sexual orientation or handicap in its
educational programs, activities or employment practices.