Hall of Fame
The committee looks for outstanding achievement following graduation from Abraham Lincoln High School, with emphasis upon service, accomplishments and dedication to education, youth, and community. Areas of consideration include schooling and/or work experience after graduation, awards and honors, professional contributions, community activities, and their positive impact on society and our world.
The selection process is begun in September each year and culminates in the choices being made in December, with the induction ceremony in March at the annual National Honor Society Banquet.
A great deal of time and effort is taken in gathering background and support information of those potential Hall of Fame inductees prior to any decision being made. Family, friends, newspapers and media are consulted prior to the decision being made.
Click here to download the nomination form
- Anyone may nominate an individual by requesting a form from the Abraham Lincoln High School main office.
- Any Abraham Lincoln graduate, living or dead, may be nominated. Three (3) living and one (1) posthumous candidates are selected.
- Selection will be made by a committee composed as follows:
- Abraham Lincoln High School principal
- National Honor Society sponsor(s)
- Four (4) students of the Honor Society
- Two (2) Abraham Lincoln High School teachers
- Two (2) adults in community who are graduates of Abraham Lincoln
- Two (2) community members
- All recommendations not selected will be held for review the following year.
Sponsored by Abraham Lincoln National Honor Society
Web Contact: Mindi Richardson
Contact Abraham Lincoln High School: Phone (712) 328-6481 • Fax: (712) 328-6485
1205 Bonham Ave., Council Bluffs IA 51503
The Council Bluffs Community School District does not discriminate on the basis of race,
national origin, creed, age, sex, marital status,
sexual orientation or handicap in its
educational programs, activities or employment practices.